Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm blogging... I'M BLOGGING

So, I have had many, many, many people tell me I should blog. From Facebook to TBK, from real life to the internets, people have been suggesting that I start a blog. Why, I'm not really sure. But, I figured it may actually be thereputic so I'm giving it a whirl.

So, hmm, my first entry. OK, let's see. What should I say... How about an introduction (not that anyone other than Kevin will be reading, but you know, I'll do one just for the fun of it).

My name is Sara and I have a diploma in Information Systems and Business Information Systems. I am married to Kevin and we have four kids (all girls), ranging from 9 years old to 3 years old. I like to think of myself as a crafty person, but also really like to play vidoe games. Whether or not any of this information means anything to this blog, I have no idea.

I guess one improtant fact about myself I should mention is that I am former conservative and now lean so far to the left that I am almost off the charts. In my younger days (and I have to smile to think that someday, Lord willing, I will also be referring to these days as my younger days), I thought that in order to be a Christian you also had to be conservative. But I now realise that Christianaity and conservatism are not mutually inclusive.

My life, so far, has been a roller coaster ride of one catastrophe after another, with breaks of calm to help me keep my sanity.

I don't really know what else to say, but my one reader (hi honey!) knows all about me anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment