Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Products I didn't know I needed (until I saw them on TV)

I'm cheating here a bit.  I don't have cable and don't get to see infomercials so I didn't actually see these on TV.  I was bored one day and decided to look up some infomercials.  Thank goodness I did!  What would my life be without....

Ped Egg
 
 I have been filing the dead skin off of my feet after soaking them. The Ped Egg not only does the same thing but that clean up has me sold!  Why file the mess into the tub and rinse it down the drain when you can contain it and then dump it? I sure do like looking at all of the filed off dead skin from my feet and I can't do that the way I currently take care of my feet.  (Gross!)

Ear Lifts

Seriously people, if your earrings are that heavy just get new ones.  They make some lovely light weight earrings nowadays.

Tater Mitts

I must have the IQ of a genius because I never have that kind of trouble peeling vegetables.  The Tater Mitts have the added bonus of having the water running for every potato you peel.  Silly me, I just wash them all after they're peeled in the name of water conservation.  I now see the errors of my ways.

Big City Slider Station

I am feeling smarter with each infomercial I watch!  Never have I had as much trouble making or cooking burgers as the people in this clip.  What I'm wondering, though, is what happens to the grease from the meat?  The burgers that come out in the commercial sure do look good, but even the leanest of meat has some fat in it.


Hoopnotica

I have boobs.  I don't think I'll ever be able to Hoopnotica, as much as I would love to be the Hoopnotica Queen.

Topsy Turvy Tomato Tree

I hate tomatoes whether they are grown upside down or right side up.  However, I grow tomatoes each year for my kids who love them.  It has involved me digging two holes a few feet apart and planting two tomato plants.  Somehow, my back is still intact.  Weird. I am getting a Topsy Turvy (imitation, I'm sure) though, to try to grow some peppers without having to find a place to plant them.

And of course....
The Snuggie

I wonder how silly these actors feel while filming the commercial.  Trouble with blankets?  Really? Makes you wonder how they remember the process for breathing.

  I love infomercials!

No comments:

Post a Comment