Monday, January 11, 2010

Wii Fit:1, Sara:0

There are a few things in life that make me feel stupid.  Cars are one.  I just don't care to learn about the inner workings of my vehicle and leave it up to the professionals to take care of it.  But I feel so silly when I go in and tell them the engine does thing grindy kind of noise when I shift* into second.  I'm sure the mechanics are used to this kind of thing and it is not, nor has it ever been, my area of expertise.

But electronics?  Oh they make me feel stupid on a whole other level.  I tried to hook up the Wii Fit today and ended up de-synching all of the remotes.  Do you think I can get them resynched?  No. I cannot.  This wouldn't make me feel so dumb if I didn't have a BSc in computer science.  I try to comfort myself by telling me that there is a difference between electronics and computers but it doesn't help.

So day one with the Wii Fit didn't go so well.  I'll wait until Help Desk gets home (AKA Kevin) and he'll make me feel even stupider when he gets it all working in less than two seconds.  I am so adding this to my "Why I Hate the Wii" list.


_______________________________________________
*I originally put "shit into second".  That's really gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment